Thursday, July 18, 2019

 I Am Light
We are in intense times. Many things are brewing and bubbling over. As I have said many times, There are No More Secrets. The old outdated is disintegrating all around us to make way for the new. Unpleasant as it may be, it must be brought out to the forefront to be acknowledged and then cleared. The news shares about sex offenders and such, and these things must be divulged.  I am not sharing this to be negative, rather to prepare you.

Why am I bringing this up? I implore you to Hold Your Light. To shine your true colors.
Because when such news is presented, it will certainly be necessary for you to do so.
As things are exposed it will not be a pretty sight. 

You have an important role to play if you can remember not to be drawn into drama and to remain neutral as all unfolds. This is done moment by moment, decision by decision. You have tools available to use. Remember the importance of your breath, as it brings you into the present moment where you connect with your I Am Presence. Ask the many Angels and Guides for assistance with any and all of your needs. You are not alone!
If you need assistance, know I am here offering many simple yet valuable techniques which can give you the ability to flow with ease and grace during these transitional times.

It is essential to remember who you are and to discover the Light you truly are. Shine your Light brightly. Remember when Light is brought into a dark room, it lightens up the room-the darkness does not diminish the light. In these darkest of moments, remember who you are. It is then you you keep saying this to yourselves over and over … 

I AM THE LIGHT. I AM THE LOVE. I AM. 

You have to believe it to see it!

Blessings,

Kathy



No comments:

Post a Comment