Monday, August 12, 2013

Messages...Are Everywhere

I welcome you to my new blog. I am thrilled to be able to offer this feature, in order to keep in touch with my fans.

It is here that I will share updates on locations where I will host events and Angelic Readings, Reiki sessions and even write about inspirational stories. Today, I would like to take the opportunity to share the link to my book, Messages...Are Everywhere, available by mail or as a downloadable e-book.

Nature possesses all of the knowledge that we need to know, if only we are attentive and willing enough to study its messages and apply them to our lives. This collection shows the unlimited avenues God uses to make the connection with us. It means listening with open hearts and open minds to all the messages the Universe provides through nature. This book is dedicated to your happiness and well-being. Visit my book's page on my site to order yours.

I look forward to posting interesting and unique items to add to your day, and I encourage you to browse my site to find out everything that I offer, from Angelic Readings to Divine Life Coaching.

Hoping to speak with you soon!

"The journey of a thousand miles, begins with one step." ~Lao Tzu

www.kathybradleyandtheangels.com

No comments:

Post a Comment