Tuesday, January 28, 2014

February 2014 Message




            Listen here...https://soundcloud.com/kathybradleyandtheangels/february-2014-angelic-messag



Brilliant Idea ~ Doreen Virtue

Archangel Uriel

"Yes, your idea is Divinely guided…please take action to bring your idea to fruition.
Your idea is an answered prayer. Even though it may push you past your comfort zone, know that God doesn’t  give you anything you can’t handle.  Ask for, and
be willing to receive, all of the support that you need to bring your idea to fruition.  Know that I’ll be there along the way, and you can ask me for help at any time.
i’m especially glad to give you ideas and creative insights to support you’re life’s purpose”.


 Voices of Flowers ~ Rhonda Powell Downey

Peace Rose ~ Gift of the Angels

"Within all the thorns that are presented in your life, your pains, sufferings, challenges, and even hard work, my gentle and endearing presence is always here.
When you have lost hope and feel out of touch with love, I will help you gather your courage and find the faith to go deeper inside your pain.  You will discover
that even within the deepest pain, there is a gift of peace and love. My flower, like an angel gives you the gift of beauty, love, courage, and peace.  Be as
One with me.  Allow yourself to emerge as a flower, inspired by love, and set your heart free."


Everything I touch is a Success~ Mastery of Love cards; Don Miguel Ruiz

I know establish a new awareness of success.  I know I can be as successful as I make up my mind and heart to be.  I move into the winning circle.  Golden
opportunities are everywhere for me.  Prosperity of every kind is drawn to me”.

No comments:

Post a Comment