Thursday, April 20, 2017

Reiki




Mikao Usui, pictured in this video is the founder of the Reiki system of natural healing.  Reiki is a practice and natural healing technique that promotes peace and  harmony. This hands on healing modality balances, realigns energy and activates your own healing powers.  It reduces stress, increases energy and focus, and enhances creativity. 

Reiki has changed my whole life!  In 1995 I had back surgery and was not cured.  When the doctor recommended I have another surgery, I decided to look at alternative healing methods- which led me on this path. I was curious and went to a local Reiki circle, and found every time I went and received a treatment I felt better.  It is best to experience Reiki personally and see how it positively benefits you.   

If this is something that resonates with you~I am offering  Reiki classes, monthly Reiki drum circles as well as individual Reiki Sessions. 

For more info: email kathybradleyconsulting@yahoo.com or call 516-635-7248 

Love, Light and Laughter
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment